|Before you reading,
Don't miss coins like PEPE again! Click here to find new PEPEs!
price plunges to a record low since July 2022, marking $24,939
- Experts anticipate the correction to persist till winter 2023
- Critical support levels noted at $23.5k and $24.5k
- Winter 2023 anticipates a bullish trend driven by seasonal investment, potential ETF approvals, and the forthcoming halving event
Bitcoin has seen a significant decline, falling below the $25,000 mark for the first time since July 2022. The downtrend, expected to last until winter 2023, is being watched closely by investors. Key support levels have been identified at $23.5k and $24.5k, with potential recovery driven by seasonal investments, possible ETF approvals, and the approaching halving event in 2023.
Recent Dip Below $25,000: A Closer Look
The cryptocurrency giant, Bitcoin, experienced a significant dip below the $25,000 benchmark, a record low since July 2022. The initial sell-off initiated on Monday gained momentum on Tuesday, hitting a nadir at $24,939. This downturn is attributed to several contributing factors including global market uncertainties fuelled by the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, potential interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve, and a concurrent decline in the stock market, all of which have cumulatively impacted Bitcoin’s price.
Expert Analysis Predicts Continuation of Correction Until Winter 2023
Despite witnessing a substantial dip, market analysts continue to remain bullish about Bitcoin’s long-term prospects. However, the consensus is that the ongoing correction phase could potentially last until winter 2023. During this phase, investors should keep a close watch on the critical support levels pegged at $23.5k and $24.5k, as breaking below these thresholds might signal an extended period of market sell-offs.
Anticipated Catalysts for a Bullish Trend in Winter 2023
|- New 1000x Potential Gems -
Click Here to Buy Safely!
Market observers have identified several potential catalysts that could spearhead a bullish trend in winter 2023. These include:
- Seasonal investment patterns, with Bitcoin historically showing strength in the fourth quarter as investors explore alternatives to traditional stocks and bonds.
- Anticipation of ETF approvals by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which could usher in substantial investments into the Bitcoin market.
- The scheduled Bitcoin halving event, occurring every four years, which is expected to enhance Bitcoin’s scarcity by reducing mining rewards by half, potentially driving up its price.
Despite the recent slump, the Bitcoin market retains its potential for a long-term uptrend. The current market correction is forecasted to continue until winter 2023. Nevertheless, the market outlook remains positive, with analysts pinpointing several drivers, including seasonal investments, potential ETF approvals, and the forthcoming halving event, that could foster a rebound. Notably, a critical support level to observe is $24,825, which previously propelled the price to reach $31,800.