spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Should Bitcoin Investors Be Worried? FED’s Interest Rate Meeting is Approaching!

  • Amidst current price fluctuations, BTC continues to trade within a wedge formation.
  • If the price remains above the trendline, a successful breakout from the wedge formation can be expected.
  • Next week, US inflation data and the Federal Reserve’s interest rate will be announced.

As Bitcoin continues to trade below $27,000, critical economic data in the US is approaching!

Will Bitcoin Fall Below $25,000 Again?

Bitcoin (BTC) (36)

Amidst current price fluctuations, BTC continues to trade within a wedge formation and is currently positioned above an important trendline on the daily timeframe.

If the price remains above the trendline, a successful breakout from the wedge formation can be expected, resulting in a 20% to 25% increase. In the event of a rejection, a drop towards $21,500 is inevitable.

btc-usdt-1

BTC/USDT 1 Day Price Chart

In a surprising development, over 1400 BTC from an address that has been inactive for over 10 years has become active again. A transaction of 1432.92 BTC was sent in block 793344, and a new wave of volatility can be expected in the markets. In addition, US CPI and FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) are scheduled for next week, which could further increase volatility.

In the long term, the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin continues to maintain a bullish trend, and the current downturn may resemble an accumulation period for the upcoming rise. Therefore, in the short term, the levels mentioned above should be closely monitored to determine the next move for BTC price.

US CPI and Fed Interest Rate Announcement Approaching

Cryptocurrencies can be affected by critical economic developments in the US, creating volatility in the market. Next week, US inflation data and the Federal Reserve’s interest rate will be announced.

US annual inflation data will be announced on Tuesday, June 13th at 3:30 PM Turkish time. The previous year’s annual inflation data was announced as 4.9%. The Federal Reserve (FED) will announce its interest rate decision on Wednesday, June 14th at 9:00 PM Turkish time. The current interest rate is 5.25%

Currently, the markets expect interest rates to remain unchanged. According to CME Group’s expectations, the probability of interest rates remaining unchanged is 70.1%. The probability of a 25 basis point increase in interest rates is 29.9%. The FED raised interest rates by 25 basis points at its previous meeting.

Don't forget to enable notifications for our Twitter account and Telegram channel to stay informed about the latest cryptocurrency news

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest News

Bitcoin Faces Potential Downturn Amid Economic Challenges, Warns Analyst

This article delves into the potential economic headwinds for Bitcoin in 2024, as analysts express concerns over inflation and growth slowdowns impacting the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin Set for Major Correction Post-Halving, Eyes $58,000 Peak: Analyst Michael van de Poppe Predicts

With the halving event on the horizon, Bitcoin's journey to a new peak is marked by bullish predictions and anticipated corrections, painting a volatile yet promising future for the flagship cryptocurrency.

Can Dogecoin Price Exceed $1? Massive DOGE Forecast from Renowned Analyst!

Dogecoin price experienced approximately a 2% decline in the last 24 hours: Will there be a rise by April? Analyst Martinez revealed!

Fed Agenda in the Bitcoin Market: According to Bianco, Interest Rates Won’t Be Lowered Before This Date!

What will the Federal Reserve do in its next move? According to Bianco's research, there may not be an interest rate cut before September!

Bitcoin and Altcoin Investment Products Witness $5.7 Billion Inflow!

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment products recorded a massive influx of funds, with increasing demand for Spot Bitcoin ETFs leading the way!
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

PRO Analysis

Ethereum Breaks $3K as Rally Continues: What’s Next for ETH?

This article dives into Ethereum's recent surge past $3,000, analyzing the technical indicators and market dynamics driving its ascent and future prospects.

Will Bitcoin Rise To $50,000? Current BTC Analysis

Bitcoin is trading at $48,400 and may rise to $50,777 if it closes above $48,200. However, caution is advised in the range of $50,777 - $52,000. Corrections are common in the crypto market, so careful consideration is necessary before spot investments.

Where is the Solana Rise Target? Current SOL Analysis!

Solana is trading near the $108 resistance on the 8-hour chart, with a potential target of $111.84 if it surpasses this level. However, caution is advised in the $111.84 - $117.20 resistance range on the 6-hour timeframe.

Medium Term Ethereum Technical Analysis! What Awaits Its Investors?

When examining the medium-term technical chart of Ethereum, strong buying pressure is observed, pushing the price up from the $2139 support to the $2350 region. However, for the price to sustain its upward movement, it needs to surpass the $2407 resistance.

Can Bitcoin Fall To $35,000 Levels? Current BTC Analysis

When examining Bitcoin's 5-day technical chart, the analysis from January 18 is ongoing, indicating a continued downward movement from the $48,189 level. Bitcoin needs to close 5-day candles above the $44,200 resistance to gain momentum for an upward trend. 
Lucien Renard
Lucien Renardhttps://en.coinotag.com/
Lucien Renard is a 24-year-old writer specializing in cryptocurrency analysis and price action. With a focus on technical analysis, Lucien provides valuable insights into market trends and potential opportunities for investors.
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Bitcoin Faces Potential Downturn Amid Economic Challenges, Warns Analyst

This article delves into the potential economic headwinds for Bitcoin in 2024, as analysts express concerns over inflation and growth slowdowns impacting the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin Set for Major Correction Post-Halving, Eyes $58,000 Peak: Analyst Michael van de Poppe Predicts

With the halving event on the horizon, Bitcoin's journey to a new peak is marked by bullish predictions and anticipated corrections, painting a volatile yet promising future for the flagship cryptocurrency.

Can Dogecoin Price Exceed $1? Massive DOGE Forecast from Renowned Analyst!

Dogecoin price experienced approximately a 2% decline in the last 24 hours: Will there be a rise by April? Analyst Martinez revealed!