spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

US Inflation Data, Eagerly Awaited by Bitcoin Investors, to be Released Tomorrow

  • It was observed that the price of Bitcoin followed a stagnant trend in the process leading up to the recent macroeconomic events in the US.
  • Meanwhile, US stocks are moving horizontally on Tuesday in anticipation of inflation data.
  • The expectation in annual inflation data is 3.1%. The previous annual inflation was announced as 4.0%.

The US inflation data, which Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors eagerly await and believe will be decisive for prices, will be announced tomorrow!

US Inflation Data to be Announced on Wednesday

abd-ekonomi

Traders will closely follow the Consumer Price Index (CPI) report, which is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, and could potentially lead to a 25 basis point increase. The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) of the US Federal Reserve could pave the way for a new interest rate hike when it meets between July 25-26.

It was observed that the price of Bitcoin followed a stagnant trend in the process leading up to the recent macroeconomic events in the US. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell recently stated that central bank officials expect at least two interest rate hikes by the end of 2023.

Meanwhile, US stocks are moving horizontally on Tuesday in anticipation of inflation data. After the announcement of CPI data on Wednesday, Producer Price Index data is planned to be released the next day.

The expectation in annual inflation data is 3.1%. The previous annual inflation was announced as 4.0%. The expectation for monthly inflation is 0.3% – previous 0.1%. The day after the inflation data, Producer Price Index data will be announced on Thursday. The expectation for annual PPI is 0.4%, while the expectation for monthly PPI is 0.2%. The previous annual PPI was announced as 1.1%, and the monthly PPI was -0.3%.

Inflation is an important index that measures price changes over a period of time. Therefore, markets will look at whether inflation in the US is trending downward. In this context, inflation trends become even more important for Bitcoin price movements, considering recent statements by BlackRock CEO Larry Fink indicating Bitcoin’s possible status as an international asset and a hedge against inflation.

Countdown to the Fed’s Interest Rate Decision

The meeting for the Fed’s interest rate decision will take place on July 25-26, and the interest rate decision will be announced on July 26. There are 15 days left for this decision. According to CME expectations, the probability of a 25 basis point increase in interest rates is currently priced at 92.4%, while the probability of remaining unchanged is priced at 7.6%.

In the previous Fed interest rate decision meeting, participants deemed it appropriate to pause interest rates and kept them unchanged. However, it has been seen in the statements of the Fed Chairman and Fed officials that this pause will not last long.

Don't forget to enable notifications for our Twitter account and Telegram channel to stay informed about the latest cryptocurrency news

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest News

US Dollar’s True Nemesis: Fiscal Irresponsibility, Not Bitcoin, Warns Top Economist

According to economist Daniel Lacalle, the US dollar faces a significant threat from within due to unsustainable fiscal policies, overshadowing the perceived risk from cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Profitability Soars to 97%, Highest in Over Two Years

Bitcoin's remarkable price surge has propelled the majority of BTC addresses into a profit zone not seen in over two years, highlighting the cryptocurrency's strong market performance and promising future.

Morgan Stanley Eyes Bitcoin ETFs for Indirect Crypto Exposure

Morgan Stanley's recent SEC filing to gain Bitcoin exposure through ETFs marks a significant step towards integrating cryptocurrencies into traditional investment portfolios, potentially boosting the adoption and price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin ETF Surge: BlackRock and Fidelity Lead with 79% of Inflows into the ‘Newborn Nine’

This article delves into the explosive growth of Bitcoin ETFs, highlighting the market dominance of BlackRock and Fidelity, the impact of fee reductions among competitors, and the broader implications for the cryptocurrency investment landscape.

Bitcoin, The 21st Century’s Berkshire Hathaway, Says SkyBridge’s Scaramucci

In a bold statement, Anthony Scaramucci of SkyBridge Capital compares Bitcoin to Berkshire Hathaway, suggesting that the cryptocurrency holds significant long-term value and wealth generation potential akin to the conglomerate led by Warren Buffett.
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

PRO Analysis

Ethereum Breaks $3K as Rally Continues: What’s Next for ETH?

This article dives into Ethereum's recent surge past $3,000, analyzing the technical indicators and market dynamics driving its ascent and future prospects.

Will Bitcoin Rise To $50,000? Current BTC Analysis

Bitcoin is trading at $48,400 and may rise to $50,777 if it closes above $48,200. However, caution is advised in the range of $50,777 - $52,000. Corrections are common in the crypto market, so careful consideration is necessary before spot investments.

Where is the Solana Rise Target? Current SOL Analysis!

Solana is trading near the $108 resistance on the 8-hour chart, with a potential target of $111.84 if it surpasses this level. However, caution is advised in the $111.84 - $117.20 resistance range on the 6-hour timeframe.

Medium Term Ethereum Technical Analysis! What Awaits Its Investors?

When examining the medium-term technical chart of Ethereum, strong buying pressure is observed, pushing the price up from the $2139 support to the $2350 region. However, for the price to sustain its upward movement, it needs to surpass the $2407 resistance.

Can Bitcoin Fall To $35,000 Levels? Current BTC Analysis

When examining Bitcoin's 5-day technical chart, the analysis from January 18 is ongoing, indicating a continued downward movement from the $48,189 level. Bitcoin needs to close 5-day candles above the $44,200 resistance to gain momentum for an upward trend. 
Lucien Renard
Lucien Renardhttps://en.coinotag.com/
Lucien Renard is a 24-year-old writer specializing in cryptocurrency analysis and price action. With a focus on technical analysis, Lucien provides valuable insights into market trends and potential opportunities for investors.
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

US Dollar’s True Nemesis: Fiscal Irresponsibility, Not Bitcoin, Warns Top Economist

According to economist Daniel Lacalle, the US dollar faces a significant threat from within due to unsustainable fiscal policies, overshadowing the perceived risk from cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Profitability Soars to 97%, Highest in Over Two Years

Bitcoin's remarkable price surge has propelled the majority of BTC addresses into a profit zone not seen in over two years, highlighting the cryptocurrency's strong market performance and promising future.

Morgan Stanley Eyes Bitcoin ETFs for Indirect Crypto Exposure

Morgan Stanley's recent SEC filing to gain Bitcoin exposure through ETFs marks a significant step towards integrating cryptocurrencies into traditional investment portfolios, potentially boosting the adoption and price of Bitcoin.